Bundle Up Bourbon
Time to bundle up and break out the bourbon
Welcome in winter with this Bundle Up Bourbon Cocktail. A beautifully balanced mix of bourbon, lemon juice, orange bitters, cinnamon and maple syrup. Perfect for cozying up by the fireplace!
- 1.5oz of bourbon
- 1oz fresh lemon juice
- 2-3 teaspoons of maple syrup
- Pinch of ground cinnamon (optional)
- Dash of orange bitters (about 6-8 drops)
- Dried orange slices for garnish!
- Fill glass halfway with ice
- Start by adding a dash of orange bitters right on the ice cubes
- Pour in lemon juice, maple syrup and bourbon.
- Sprinkle a hint of cinnamon and stir away.
- Top with ice and garnish with a lemon slice, dried orange or cinnamon stick!