Grilled Strawberry Vodka Soda
Summertime means the grill is always on. Why not take advantage and jazz up your typical vodka soda with grilled lemon and strawberries!
Makes 2 Drinks
- 2oz vodka
- Sparkling water (we used Topo Chico)
- 1 lemon halved
- 5 strawberries - stems removed, skewered
- Garnish - fresh strawberry or lemon slices
- Preheat grill to high
- Place the lemons cut side down on the grill along with the skewered strawberries and cook until charred, roughly 3-5 minutes.
- Allow the lemons and strawberries to cool. Place strawberries in a jar and muddle.
- Fill your glass halfway with ice, spoon two tablespoons of muddled strawberries, squeeze half a grilled lemon, add 1oz of vodka and top with sparkling water. Stir until combined.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
- We love this recipe during a summer BBQ! It is so easy to throw on some fruit while the grill is already going. If your meal calls for limes feel free to substitute that in. Have fun with it!
- If you aren't a fan of fruit in your beverage, stir the drink together and use a strainer when pouring your glass.