Summertime Infused Water Cocktail
Infused water is an underrated crowd favorite! It is easy to make, has beautiful color, and adds versatility to your hosting game. Serve as water or jazz up a cocktail with this refreshing recipe.
My favorite part is the variability. Create your own blend by mixing different fruits and herbs!
- 2 cups watermelon
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 handful strawberries
- 1.5oz Tequila
- Ginger beer, for topping off
A super easy recipe!
- Add watermelon, cucumber, lemon and strawberries in a large pitcher.
- Pour water over the fruit and stir well!
- Allow infused water to chill in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours before serving.
- Enjoy as is or jazz up a cocktail!
- Pour tequila over ice.
- Add 2/3 infused water.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with fruit and enjoy!