Fall Favorite: Apple Cider Moscow Mule
This Fall cocktail is refreshing and so easy to whip together. When the seasons transition there is a surge of all things Fall! From apple picking, sweater weather, pumpkin picking, hay rides, the list goes on. This cocktail brings all the Fall feels!!
- 4 oz apple cider
- 4 oz ginger beer
- 1.5 oz vodka
- cinnamon sugar (optional)
- orange or apple for garnish
- Prep your glasses: If you would like to have a cinnamon sugar rim, use an orange wedge around the rim, then dip glass into cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Combine your ingredients: mix together apple cider, ginger beer and vodka and pour over ice.
- Stir and garnish with apple or orange and enjoy!