Winter Go To: Rosemary Maple Whiskey Sour
Ever craving a cocktail that gives you all the winter feels but isn't a hot beverage? This is perfect for just that! The herbal notes from the rosemary paired with the golden maple syrup is the perfect combo for a cold winter night.
INGREDIENTS (Makes two cocktails)
- 3 shots bourbon
- 1 1/2 shots fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 shot of maple syrup (the darker the better)
- 2 large sprigs of rosemary (1 for shaking and the other for garnish)
- In a shaker add the bourbon, lemon juice, maple syrup and one sprig of rosemary. Fill ice to about the level of the liquid.
- Shake, Shake, Shake
- Strain your mixer into two glasses and add a sprig of rosemary for garnish